Sunday, August 22, 2010

Fire in a Fall Sky


'Fire in a Fall Sky'
ink and graphite on watercolour paper. 12" x 16"

Oh hey y'aaalll!
So along with maintaining my strict GTL regiment (it's not that strict...I'm naturally tanned and I only do laundry once a week), I've spent the last couple of days working with Audio Visual equipment to try and put together something a little different from usual.

Here's a time-lapse of a recent ink drawing that I finished.
This was a lot of fun to work on, as brief a time as I spent, I forgot how enjoyable it is to spend time working in After Effects.

Head on over to the Hawk and Squirrel blog to see and read about my full process on this piece, including the tools and materials.

*Note: This is the actual speed at which I ink things. True story.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Ryan Christiani said...

Video is pretty awesome D:!

Anonymous said...

Good for you, Nimit!


Mrs. Lo

Nimit Malavia said...

Thanks Ryan and Mrs Lo :)!

pete ryan said...

this video is awesome man!!