Thursday, August 19, 2010

Shop shop shop shop sh-shop!



The store section of my website is now online! If you have a moment, please head on over and browse through everything that's available. I will be adding a lot of new product in the coming weeks including original drawings and paintings, zines, gocco prints and more! So please share it with those who you think would be interested and check back often!

STORE


I also wanted to say thank you.

Everyone whose shown support in joining the facebook fan page, and following me on twitter and flickr, it truly means a lot.
And especially to those of you who've taken the time to email me and who continue to read the blog regularly.

My dream of being apart of an overnight boy-band sensation might be slipping away, but you guys are making another one come true.

Thank you*

"bye bye bye"

2 comments:

galazinka said...

Beautiful illustrations.
Its weird. I found today, Your profile illustration on my friends facebook table :D
Strange coincidence :>
Greetings
Karolina

Jennifer Prior said...

Nimit,

You are outstanding. Your work is soooo unbelievably effortless but I know how much you've progressed at the same time.

So inspiring!