Friday, November 05, 2010

I'm in Miami, beach!

I'm heading out to the sunny sands of South Beach tomorrow, until the 15th. If you need to get in touch with me, or want a souvenir I'll be checking my email through out the week.

+ + + +

Here are a few shows you might want to check out this weekend:


My man Brian Donnelly will be having his solo exhibition at Show & Tell Gallery, along with the much talked about Winnie Truong. Brian is an awesome guy, and I've only heard amazing things about both Winnie's and his work for the show. If you're in Toronto, you should take sometime out of your busy night for yourself, and go see the shows. you deserve it. *wink*


And if you happen to find yourself on the West coast, you should A) try and hang out with Tessar and B) Head on over to LeBasse Projects for the opening of Nate's new solo titled, "I should know who I am by now". Have a look at the beautiful promo video done by the talented and incredibly kind Jeremy Asher Lynch.

Be well everyone. See you soon.
¡Hasta Luego!

No comments: