Thursday, December 09, 2010

WELL HELLO CHRISTMAS SHOPPERS!

Hey there,
I just wanted to let everyone know that my website shop is now full of brand new products!

Featuring three new zines, a show catalogue, limited edition Gocco prints, and a new limited edition Giclee print!! Just in time for the Holiday season!! Here are a few previews of what's available,

Head on over to my Store section for a more detailed look at these and all the other products that are available. Nothing says I "love/like/care/we're co-workers" like a print or zine from Nimit Malavia! So give the gift they'll really want this holiday season!

Thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow. Beautiful. I want one of each under my tree. :)

Unknown said...

b&w looks good on you.

pablo pablo said...

beautiful works